VISION AND MISSION STATEMENT
As received by the General Overseer (G.O.) Pastor E.A. Adeboye, and communicated to the leaders, our vision and mission statement shall read:
- To make heaven
- To take as many people with us
- To have a member of RCCG in every family of all nations.
- To accomplish No. 1 above, holiness will be our lifestyles
- To accomplish No. 2 and 3 above, we will plant churches within five minutes walking distance and within five minutes driving distance in every city and town of developed countries
We will pursue these objectives until every nation in the world is reached for the Lord Jesus Christ.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
- In the Divine Inspiration of the Bible and as the infallible word of God.
- The divine Trinity consists of three persons: The Father – The Son – The Holy Spirit.
- The Deity of Jesus Christ, in his virgin birth, in his sinless life, teachings, crucifixion, resurrection, ascension, and coming return to this in power and glory to rule.
- In the Baptism of the Holy Spirit for all believers who are living sanctified lives and that it is evidenced by the speaking in tongues as the spirit gives utterances.
- The second coming of Jesus and the rapture of the church.
- In the 1000 year reign of Jesus Christ on earth.
- The great white throne judgement as the final judgement when all the wicked will stand before God.
- The new heaven and new earth will replace the current heaven and earth.
- In eternal heaven and external hell as literal places of final destiny.
- In water baptism by immersion as Jesus commanded.
- In restitution where stolen goods are returned to their rightful owners.
- In the Lord Supper, practised to remember his death until he returns.